Duration (5m 40s), see for yourself and rate comments.
Grain moths and bird seed
Your interest: 5636, duration: 5m 40s,interesting: there are no additional information, evaluation: 29.
Comments from you:
- I've bought outdoor bird seed in 50 pound sacks for over 30 years and never noticed this problem until the current bag. I noticed the webs in the seeds a couple of months ago, but just discovered the little worms yesterday. The Internet is an amazing thing. Thank you for this very informative video. It was very helpful. What's left of this bag is now headed for a sealed container and then the deep freeze.
- Thank you so much this problem has been annoying like 3x in a row
- THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! WHY HASNT ANYONE ELSE TALKED ABOUT THIS WORM PROBLEM!! U HELPED ALOOTT!!
- i work in a grocery store and i deal with bulk foods for pets and animals. and we have an infestation of these things--just plain gross.
- thank you for this.... I was wondering where all the moths were coming from in my house
- This should have had much more comments to views...great video...I hate those things